Pages

Monday, March 10, 2014

"Teach me Tuesday" with Gourmet Grace and Nimble-fingered Nicole!

It was "Teach me Tuesday" again today. This week we learnt how to make delicious Chocolate chip cookies with Grace. She shared a family recipe with us, that she learnt from her mum and grandma. They were heavenly!! Thanks for teaching us Grace.

While the cookies baked, Nicole showed us how to solve the Rubik's cube!! She was really amazing. We will be practising for weeks to try and be as good as her. Thanks for a great lesson Nicole! 
We can't wait till next "Teach me Tuesday!"

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Grace, the cookies were delicious.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun watching you Nicole. Your fingers went so fast! Those cookies looked delicious when you were making them Grace. Miss Inger loved hers!
    From Max, Amy and Tera

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had so much fun making the cookies with you, I love baking cookies! Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy cookies Grace and nice work Nicole - by Dan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have been there they look like yummy cookies and I think I want to see Nicole do the Rubix cube in real life from Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your teach me Tuesdays are great Rm 13! From Bella
    I like the way you taught your class how to bake. Oliver
    Nicole is pretty fast at the cube! Flynn
    That sounds amazingly exciting. I wish I was in your class. Brooklyn, Rm 2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, those were such good cookies. you need to put the recipe up on the blog so everybody can make the DELICIOUS cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Nicole for teaching me how to do the Rubik's cube. Grace those cookies were yummy.
    ~ From Marina L

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nicole how ever have you learnt how to do the Rubik's cube so well not to mention your impressive speed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Grace your Grandma must be an amazing chef if she taught your mum how to make those delicious cookies Robyn

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. We check all of our comments on comment Friday. Please remember to write your name on your comments. Thanks:)

Johnny Danger Trailer

Johnny Danger 2 trailer

Johnny Danger 3 release video

Peter Millett on WBTV

Peter Millett on Studio 3

Another pep talk from Kid president.

Kid president- 20 things you should say!