Pages

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Waiake beach personal experience writing

The day is here!     By Gauri Raj.

'Splish, splash, crash,'  Trembled the shivering waves. The boiling sun was finally melting against the shivering waves. The Trail Blazers were forced to spend a day on the beach that was on fire!
The salty sea salt was making me unconscious. 'Crash, splish, splash!' A huge wave was piling upon us. 'Splish, splodge, splish' The trembling waves faltered. I could hear laughing kids and teachers shouting.
Suddenly I groaned, our time was up, we had to get out of the lovely shivering water. Like a sloth I slipped and slid out of the water. 'Shhhhhhhhhhh' I shivered. The air was cold and damp against my skin.
After changing into my lovely warm uniform, I was at the playground. 
'Whow!' I shouted as I gripped the rope with both hands. We were allowed to play on the playground for 15 minutes. I was on the huge jungle gym.

It was the best school trip ever!!!!!!

 The beach Trip.    By Kieran Elcombe

"Aur" went the seagulls, as they flew above my head. "OK parents," can you all form a u in the water so the children are safely contained commanded Mrs Millett. When the parents walked over you could fell an electrical force of laziness pound into my body.


"As they dragged their soulless bodies across the beach'" and into the cold refreshing water. Then the shivering adult's formed a unruly u in the sea. 


"OK everyone lets go!" I screamed with enthusiasm. Everyone charged like a herd of buffaloes into the water.The water was sandy and you could not see through an all but I had a great time.       

3 comments:

  1. I love the writing Gauri and Keiran I can still imagine bein in the water with the description you used. Lovely writing.
    Jade.D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gauri and Keiran you guys writing is awesome:P
    Antonia.L

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I wish I was there I can imagine it

    Harrison Lough

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. We check all of our comments on comment Friday. Please remember to write your name on your comments. Thanks:)

Johnny Danger Trailer

Johnny Danger 2 trailer

Johnny Danger 3 release video

Peter Millett on WBTV

Peter Millett on Studio 3

Another pep talk from Kid president.

Kid president- 20 things you should say!