Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Teach me Tuesday (on Wednesday)

It was Teach me Tuesday again today, but it was on Wednesday this week because our two teachers were at Interschool Cross Country yesterday! 

Today we learnt how to play Solataire with Taylor who patiently explainied and re explained (and re explainied again) the quite tricky game of Solataire. We had heaps of fun! 

Next Logan showed us how to make Gooey slime out of dishwashing liqud and cornflour. It was fun... and messy too! Thanks guys- we can't wait thill next Teach me Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Wow cool! I wish I could have been there!!! I tried making the goo at home and it was so fun to make and play with. I totally love solitare. thanks guys.
    Brydie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had so much fun teaching the class solitare.
    Taylor,

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. We check all of our comments on comment Friday. Please remember to write your name on your comments. Thanks:)

Johnny Danger Trailer

Johnny Danger 2 trailer

Johnny Danger 3 release video

Peter Millett on WBTV

Peter Millett on Studio 3

Another pep talk from Kid president.

Kid president- 20 things you should say!