Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Reflecting on Term 1

Can you believe it- we're already at the end on Term 1. We've had such a great term of learning and discovery. Here are some of our reflections of the term.

My reflection- Brianna R

I really liked: poetry and art, Teach me Tuesday and Mrs Millett
I wish I had: learned more about animals and the environment, that we had a class pet
I still need to work on: talking to the teacher
Something I now understand is: how to link letters
I am most proud of: my bird art
A tricky part was: keeping my desk tidy, being neat in my books
Next term I need to: stop talking too much at my desk
I could teach others about: animals and wildlife, survival and walking, tramps and keeping fit

My reflection- James B

I really liked: the bird art that is behind the board and Mrs Millett
I wish I had: learnt geometry this term
I still need to work on: is getting stuff finshed on time 
Something I now understand is: how to put paragraphs in my writing
I am most proud of: my self portrait
A tricky part was: answering reflective questions
Next term I need to: take my instrument to school
I could teach others about: baseball

My reflection- Leanne O

I really liked: the beach trip especially tbe long walk and sand castle competition, Teach me Tuesday
I wish I had: better handwriting skills
I still need to work on: my times tables
Something I now understand is: how to use paragraphs
I am most proud of: my flower art
A tricky part was: Maths, Handwriting and Spelling
Next term I need to: improve my learning
I could teach others about: the human body and netball.

My reflection- Daniel K


I really liked: connections, Teach me Tuesday and Reading
I wish I had: learnt decimals better and made my writing better
I still need to work on: decimals, recounts and paragraphs
Something I now understand is: mammals, connections nad reading
I am most proud of: my line graphs
A tricky part was: making my maths book tidy
Next term I need to: know lots more about decimals, writing and making my maths book tidy
I could teach others about: Tae kwon do

Thanks for a great term of learning!!!

1 comment:

We love comments. We check all of our comments on comment Friday. Please remember to write your name on your comments. Thanks:)

Johnny Danger Trailer

Johnny Danger 2 trailer

Johnny Danger 3 release video

Peter Millett on WBTV

Peter Millett on Studio 3

Another pep talk from Kid president.

Kid president- 20 things you should say!