Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Mission Impossible in Room 13

On Monday we headed back to class after assembly to find that our class was a web of red lasers. Spy music was booming from the speakers, and it was our mission to negotiate the laser field. Here are some people's thoughts about the event.

Evil Mrs Millett. By Gina L


"Shhh.." I whispered to the other spies. I was freaking out. All of a sudden...
"You touched the laser!" someone whispered
"The evil villain, Mrs. Millett must have set up this up," I thought. 

Agent Marina and I were partners and we were doing pretty well until...'ZAP!' went a laser as I touched it with my head. Stuck, screaming and shouting spies. I'm sure that if I was the villain I would have heard us.

There were determined spies everywhere. More and more gaining on the evil Mrs. Millett. I could taste the anticipation. Mission Impossible really was impossible. The lasers were as red as fire. 
Finally we were finished. "Wow!" I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be nagged into being a spy.


The Laser Beams. 
By Alvin L

My spine was chilling not wanting to touch the web of laser beams. I felt my heart beat very fast when I saw people rolling and dodging but still not managing to get out!


Finally it was my turn. Caiden was my partner and he was way more confident that I was. I was sure that I would not get out, but I still tried.


"Woah!" I almost touched a laser, and I would have to start over. The distracting music some how made me do better. "Yes!" I whispered to myself as I crawled over the finish line. A few minutes later Caiden finished and we were the first team to cross over the finish line. 



My hardest mission yet
By Xavier R

It was time. It was time for my hardest mission yet. I had to go through a field filled with highly undeadly string! I was talking to my agent friend with the code name, 'I die a lot.'

We were last, and our mission was actually quite easy because we were the lowest agent rank, and they didn't trust us with real lasers.

We jumped around all the obstacles that were ahead of us. Finally we got to the end and so we went back for more. 


It was the second time and I hoped it would be easier for me. Sadly, I went a bit to intensely. I ran. "Oh, I'm lucky those lasers were just string, or half my body would be gone!" I ran a bit more. "Uh oh, my head touched it. That would have been rough!" 


Finally we finished and I thought of all the pain I could have had if those were real lasers!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous writing Gina, Alvin and Xavier. Gina I liked how you talked about if you were the villain you would here us. Alvin were you really the first team to cross? Xavier you wouldn't be alive if those lazers were real, no one would
    ~ From Marina L

    ReplyDelete
  2. you rock at being spys rm 13 get more cool missons to send to your hq [blog]#Rohan

    ReplyDelete
  3. They looked like real lasers in the picture!!
    By Keita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is Mrs Millett that evil wow I never knew!!!
    By Keita

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so much fun going through the laser field. It was great that they weren't real lasers.
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gina It was good it was only string-your head could of got zapped.
    By Keita

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a great writing experience. We rock
    Maia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done Gina, Alvin and Xavier those storeys are unbelievable. I bet it was epic.
    By Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was really fun doging the lazers - dan

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. We check all of our comments on comment Friday. Please remember to write your name on your comments. Thanks:)

Johnny Danger Trailer

Johnny Danger 2 trailer

Johnny Danger 3 release video

Peter Millett on WBTV

Peter Millett on Studio 3

Another pep talk from Kid president.

Kid president- 20 things you should say!