Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Reflection Friday

This term we are starting a new routine called "Reflection Friday". This involves having to reflect on and answer a thinking question. Today's question was: "Who is someone you admire and why?" Here are two responses to today's "Reflection Friday" question.


My Mum- By Keita T

There are a lot of people who I admire, but one person in particular is my mum. I admire her because she works all day for me and my siblings, (one big brother and one little sister) with only the night and a few minutes to rest or something free. 

Another reason why I admire her is because she is a great piano teacher. A piano teacher is one of the four things I want to be when I grow up. That is why I admire this person.



My Dad- By Xavier R

I have grown up to admire lots of people who help me and have given me a lot of inspiration in my life, like Bear Grylls, and all of my friends that help me and are really kind. But the person I admire the most is my father. 

He is a really nice person who was a Star Wars fan when he was really young. Now he's grown up to be a great father that plays with me and my brother every day. My dad is also quite a fast racer. When it comes to biking, he's a superstar! He once reached 80km hour- double my record. My dad is also a really fast runner. He could beat me in a race if he was running and I was riding my bike. 

When it come to weird stuff about my dad, I think the weirdest thing he does is bring us to the graveyard where we break the speed limits of our bikes!

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a very fun dad Xavier also Keita should practice more if he wants to become like his mum :P. From Sunghyun

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was kinda hard
    Alvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good work Keita- dan t

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work Xavier-dan t

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thinking Keita and Xavier.
    From Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great thinking Keita and Xavier.
    From Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow those were some interesting people to like. you had fantastic reasons to like your dad Xavier. Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Keita I wish I had a piano teacher as a mum like you Keita and Xavier your dad sounds very fun.Robyn

    ReplyDelete

We love comments. We check all of our comments on comment Friday. Please remember to write your name on your comments. Thanks:)

Johnny Danger Trailer

Johnny Danger 2 trailer

Johnny Danger 3 release video

Peter Millett on WBTV

Peter Millett on Studio 3

Another pep talk from Kid president.

Kid president- 20 things you should say!